Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Math paper was horrible. Its sooo extremely hard.. :(
The wind kept blowing at my face, paper and everything! Makes it so difficulty for me to do my paper! :(
Stucked at the first qn already.. And the qns gets harder and harder.. Sigh
I have no idea how am i gonna pass my math.. :(((
The thought of it made me so depressed..


Got stuck outside the house just now for an hour plus :/
So i've got no choice but to go find you.
You look like a small boy. Dont want to lend me your bolster and you hugged it so tightly. Haha. But i still managed to snatched it away from you~ HEHE ;p
This time round, going to your house, everything feels so different.. The last time i went there was during march.. Nothing much change except a few things and going into your room feels so different. It used to be my favourite place but now i feel so weird, awkward and like a stranger to that place.. :/



Wonder if i get to go there again.. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment