Sunday, September 18, 2011

Didnt text you at all. Scared i'll interupt you texting ppl..
But at least you called :)


Watched contagion yesterday. Was supposed to watch johnny english but everywhere is full house. Sigh.
Ate dinner at mac and there's ppl dressed up as pooh, chicken little and some star wars guy i think. They are so funny.
They danced to the song party rock anthem. They look cute when they are dancing. Especially the star wars guy. Dancing with his hammer! HAHA.

Was playing with your phone when you are telling me and wc about this movie you watched.
The terrorists were happy to kill themselves. HAHA.
Then suddenly your phone vibrated. My games stopped. And i knew who you were texting. Haha. There goes my game. :( Lol.
So i continued watching the ppl dancing instead.
There were some teenagers dancing, not bad at all. Quite professional! :)




Baby its not just you, you know it hurts me too.
Please dont forget the good days with me.
I believe in us, dont give up on me.
Baby its not just you thats hurting, its me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment