Sunday, September 18, 2011

'happy'

PSLE is important, so is Olevels! Both are equally important!!

You are always working and you dont get to see me studying. This doesnt mean i didnt study at all!
Every weekend im supposed to do the chores and and study at the same time.
Do you know how hard it is? Especially when i get itchy whenever i get in contact with dust..

If chores is more important than olevels, then why send me to school? You might as well lock me up at home and i'll do the chores for you everyday.

You worked every weekdays and you are tired. I know. I study everyday. Arent i tired too?
I cant even watch tv for an hour or two. So now watching tv is also a crime? Not doing chores is also a crime too? Unbelievable.

I asked if you could help me do the chores first cause i needa study for prelims.
And you said why you have to help me? Haha, im so damn disappointed in you.
I have to do all the chores and you and her get to watch tv?
And when i watch tv you say im not studying? And when i get lousy results you scold me for not putting more effort?
I study till late at night and woke up looking so sloppy and i get scolded for staying up late to study? Didnt i study to get good results so that you can be proud of me?
I really cant believe all this.

First, you dont allow me to go to church and say its a waste of time and you say i should spend the time to study instead.
Now, doing the chores is more important than studies?
So you think studying is not stressful enough for me and you have to add more stress for me? Thanks alot.



Whenever im scolded, u didnt bother to ask if im okay or maybe even defend me?
In your eyes, im still and always will be the useless, lazy daughter.
Is that why we dont talk at all now? Do u know much effort i try to talk to u but you didnt care.
And its so easy for them to talk to u. The only time when u talk to me is when u needed a drink or something. Am i really that transparent to u?
What have i done wrong? I dont remember doing anything wrong.
Everyday after work, u'll come home and start msning ppl and smile at what the person said.
And if im around u, u'll move away so that im not able to see what ur convo is about.
Are u really talking to other ladies? Sigh.



Nevermind. I shall not care anymore. There's no point caring too.
Im really really very disappointed in you. I cant believe you actually said all these words to me.
Now i realised that you even care about my studies at all. You only care about theirs cause im not a study material.




Sick and tired of everything already.
I dont even feel like i belong to this family at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment