Thursday, May 26, 2011

:) :/ :(


Chinese mock exam today
Dont think i have done well.. Didnt really finish paper 2 :/
The passages really made me wanna sleep! :(

Went to had lunch with the awesomest guys.
Suresh cut his hair but its like the same!
Meanwhile we went to harris cause cy say he wanna read books. Yeah right, haha!
He always go in read a little and out we go. HAHA!
He kept calling me a vampire/zombie! :(
Then the rest joined in. Heh!
Even though im not but still it funny from the way they teased me. HEHE
Ate at Ria. Spicy spicy spicy.
Cy is too funny! Hahaha!
Wj's face was so pinky! Ahahaha.

It was fun playing with them. Especially cy. He never fails to make me laugh. Ahahaha

Parent teacher meeting later on!
Im soooooo DOOMED! :(
I cant imagine my parents angry face! Too scary! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment