Friday, May 20, 2011

Awesomest guys

Sports carnival today was fuuuuun.
But still im somehow disappointed..
I ran as fast as i could already and yet you guys said i ran very slow.. :(
I even sprained my ankle for this 'race'..
So much for nothing.. :(
But at least some said i ran fast :)

After that i went to play soccer
It was soooooo fun!
But we lost.. :(
But its okay, at least we had fun.
Really proud that we are the only girls 5na team since no guys wanna come help us. Sigh.
All they ever know was volleyball! Tsktsk.

During the event, brenda was unwell so me and ezzaty looked after her. :)
We waited for her to sleep but she cant!
HAHHA!
Maybe it was the hot weather or the pain thats killing her.
And we didnt go assemble at the hall. HAHA!
After the whole event ends, brenda and ezzaty took the taxi home
I went home with cy, wj and suresh.

The awesomest guys ever! :)
Crapped with them and stuff.
We went to eat Just Acia and after that we went home

No comments:

Post a Comment