Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ups and Downs

Yayyy!! Bad days are over and welcome good days! :D
Talking to afiqah now. Heh! She's a really nice girl. :)
No doubt of her being my bestie. ♥
She'll be here for me everytime whenever i am feeling down, the first i share my secrets with and the first to hear my all my loooong stories. I'm really grateful for having such an awesome friend. :D
And i am really lucky to have friends whom are always there for me. :D

Today i am also dissapointed with my friends. You are the ones who did all those horrible stuff to me and apparently you guys just act normal and go around telling lies about me and make up your own stories.
I wont interfere with what you guys are doing. I am just gonna keep everything to myself and see what else you guys have in stored for me.
Maybe next time, i might even bring popcorn along and listen to all your wonderful stories and grade them.

No comments:

Post a Comment