Sunday, March 6, 2011

SMILE

Talking to weien just now was awesome. :D
She's a lovely girl. I didn't know i would find someone who understands how i feel.
She has given me lots of advice and she made me understand lots of stuff. HEHE ^^
I know i tend to be sensitive but still if i didnt show how i feel, it doesnt mean i dont mind or care.

Being with you, i have indeed been through lots of stuff and the road sure is tough. I have cried, smiled and got angry at you. But still i am really happy to be able to be with you. You can really make my day even though you didnt really do anything. But those small actions of yours tickled my heart. And whenever i am with you i will be overjoyed and i always smile. :D Thank you my silly boy for everything. At least now i will be looking forward to everyday and what lies ahead of me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment