Friday, October 8, 2010

Missing everything already! :'(

Gosh..
My sore throat is still with me and my throat hurts badly!! :'(
Hope it goes away soon..

Yesterday math p2 was awesome!! It's so much easier than p1. :)
Geography was awesome too!
Development was quite easy! :)
Brenda totally crap about the question on colonialism. HAHA!

She even laughed at her own craps when she doing that question. :)

But the whole question of rivers i have no idea what it is talking about... :'(
So i guess i can't really score for my geography.. :(

I studied rivers like nobody's business and the moment i saw the question my mind went completely blank.

How cool is that?

FINALLY LEFT WITH LAST PAPER!!
POA!!
ALL THE BEST PPL!! :)
JY JY! <3

Going starbucks and study poa later. Awesome right? I know. :)
A
fter monday our N level will officially end.
Then we can say goodbye to school and hello to holidays.
But right now i don't wanna say goodbye to school yet!

In fact i am missing school already! :'(

Remembering all the joy and sadness we had in school really brings back memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment