Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Argh!

Oh gosh!
Was sick today.
Having sore throat and slight fever..
Now i am feeling a whole lot better than this morning but still my throat hurts like HELL!
Guess Mr Chocolate has to wait till i am feeling all better.
Poor me.
Anyway, tomorrow is math p2 and geography
DIE!!!
I haven't really been memorising much and guess what?!
Here i am blogging.
I am hopeless...
I am so gonna go and memorise my geog notes later and after that if i have time i'll do math p2.
Haiz..
Oh ya!
WHY THE HELL IS OUR N LEVEL RESULTS RELEASED ON 10 DEC?!!
When my birthday is the next day??!!
ITS SO NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!
:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
IT IS SO CRUEL!!! :'(
So this year whether i will either be celebrating my birthday or not will have to depends on my N level results. OH CRAP!! This is PATHETIC!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment