Tuesday, August 7, 2012

7/8/12, 3.04pm

You really don't know how much that sentence hurts do you? 
You'd probably won't even feel guilty/sad or even hesitate for a moment or two and send me that do you? 
Why do you have to keep doing this to me? I don't think you even appreciate it at all... 


There were days when I was just broken, you know
There were night when I was doubting myself
But your kept my heart from falling
It didn't matter how many times I got knocked on the floor
But you knew one day I would be standing tall
Just look at us now
Cause everything starts from something
But something would be nothing
Nothing if your heart didn't dream with me
Where would I be, if you didn't believe




I will never forget what you said. It really hurts. A lot.
It really left me a deep impression of you. It puzzles me alot.
Nothing i do is ever good enough. Never once good enough.

.
.
.

Btw J, i'm really sorry i said those hurtful words to you... I really didn't mean it.. Really sorry :(  Sigh...





No comments:

Post a Comment