Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Isn't my cousin cute? Hahaha. He's gonna be so handsome when he grow up :)

Oh, and this cousin of mine has really long eye lashes!!! *jealous*
Look at how long it is! Compared to mine, hers is like 10 times longer!
(btw I took this when she's having a fake nap bahaha)
Why I say it's a fake nap? Cuz she wanna hear Justin bieber's song. (she likes his song)
How I know she's faking to sleep? Every song I change, she'll smile hahaha.
How cute can she be :')








And I said something wrong just now that made someone misunderstood my words..
I'm really really sorry. :'( Although you've said nvm multiple times but still i feel guilty and sad....
I didn't know you'll misunderstood my words and I really didnt mean it that way..
Sighhh I'll be more careful with my choice of words in the future now..
Thanks for understanding too.. :/




No comments:

Post a Comment