Tuesday, February 21, 2012

V day + Cookie baking session with me, myself and i

Mmmmmm, delish choco cupcake!



Toppings!!






So........... Ok, my cupcake failed while decorating them halfway.... Sigh..






Let me show you........






..












..


















..


















..






























..




























..

























..


















TADA!!! (was kidding earlier on)
Arent they pretty?! :)))))









my decorating skills not bad not bad hehehe *pat on the back*












COOKIE BAKING....







Was supposed to bake cookies with bren and ezz.. Sigh, turns out im baking it myself! :(







Making cookie dough is HARD WORK esp when your hse doesnt have any baking machine to help you!!!
My hands are still tired from making the doughhhh







Ok, first batch of cookies was a failure... Part of the cookies were burnt.. So i gotta redo.. T.T













After the second try......




My almond coffee cookie is finally done!




My 3hrs of baking is finally donnneeeeeee!!! Yes i took 3hrs to bake these cookies... Its my first time baking them myself ok!! So proud of myself teeheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment