Monday, December 12, 2011

Awesome day ;)

Had a great day ytd with cy and wc. They are such awesome guys and sweet too! ;) Isnt the christmas tree pretty like me? Wahaha. (just joking) :)

Ben & Jerry, tour around vivo..for my present , pizza hut, home...
(i dont really like choosing presents for myself, hehe but i still had lots of fuuuun)

Thank you guys for the awesome day ytd and the present.. :) Really enjoyed myself. Its the best birthday.. Thanks <3



Ohohoh, cy treated me so nice ytd. So caring!! :O I feel like a princess! :D Its like a once in a life time kind of thing..cause he always tease me. (but he is still a caring guy) Hehe. Wish it could be everyday.. Teehee! Who doesnt wanna be treated like a princess eh? Haha. But too bad. It only lasted for a day.. But, im still really grateful for everything. Hehehe. :)))





I miss school..Work is tiring and boring.. But i made friends and the ppl over here really looks like almost everyone i know. I saw a guy who looked like shawn tay! Haha! :p






thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment