Sunday, July 24, 2011

Disappointed

Im seriously sick of all these!
And all i can ever do is cry. I feel so pathetic
Put me in drama club now and i can help you to act the crying scene. Zzz


You have never understand and cared about me at all.
When i need you werent you there for me.

You never once feel proud of me and never did you ever praise me and all you do is putting me down.
Im always the one at fault.


Do you know how much i have been suffering in this house?
Did you ever asked or talked about the problems or troubles i have?
Do you know how much i hate being in the house?








NO.

Do you you know how much all these hurt?
I bet you dont cause you dont even bother to care!
Keepin all these to myself cause there's no one at home i can turn to suck big time.





Im not gonna care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment