Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wheeeee

Watching Maid Sama! just now
SOOOOO NICE!!!!! Hehe! :)
Soooo sssswwweeettt toooo!!!
Usui and Misaki are together :)
BRENDA GO WATCH!!!! :)
Went to church to study today
I totally forgot to bring my poa and math stuff to study there.
So Crystal can't teach me poa.. :(
So i am stucked with physics.
Its kinda boring. Hehe
And i know my physics is really daaammnnn lousy!!! :'(
So gonna buck up!! :D
Just now Joseph taught me physics and i kept on laughing.
I also don't know what is so funny but i just laugh. Hehe :X
Ian is sooo daaamn crappy!
Joseph and Clarissa were fighting over the sofa just now.
Not really a fight but still idk how to explain.
It's just so funny!
In the end, Clarissa gave up the sit.
Gonna buy Graduation ticket tmr! :)
I saw the masks at JP but i think when we wear it we all will look scary! Hehe!
When i saw those masks i suddenly thought of those pictures that Miss O.K had shown us during our Tourism & Hospitality course.
It reminds me of the people in Venice.
Everyone were wearing many different kind and beautiful masks and they were all partying.
Sounds fun eh?
I think it's daaammnnn fuuuunnn!!
I miss Miss O.K's lessons! :)
Oh ya, Brenda and I got grade B for our Tourism & Hospitality course. :)
Ezzaty got grade A. :)
She's so pro! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment