Friday, August 6, 2010

♥BEST DAY!!! (:

HEY Hey hey!
School's celebrating National Day today! (:
Went to 5N2's Haunted House
Its not that scary since i already know where to walk..
But i still get scared sometimes
Someone kept on pulling my hand
Wonder who is that!
Make my hand so pain! ):
He/She kept pulling me and i kept on holding on to Miss Loh and she is pulling me too
Haha!
So DAMN FUNNN TODAY!!! (:
Just now during the singing songs session at the hall was so DAMN FUN & NICE!!! ♥
Kept on screaming, singing and jumping around with brenda, gladys and the rest
SO FUN!!
Had so much fun with them just now!
♥TOTALLY LOVE IT! (:
This is the first time i experience the class spirit (:
We were all so hyper just now ♥
Screamed till my throat so pain.. ):
Hehe
Now so damn bored..
Going to study with reviana later
Maybe her friend coming too
Haiz..
Need to chiong for prelims!! ):
Jia you people! (:
Make the best out of yourself! (: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment